DRIVER EDUCATION ONLINE COURSE $100
Important – Please Read
About the Course
1 Stop Driving School has partnered with the National Driver Training Institute to provide our students with the online classroom Virginia Teen and Adult Driver Education Course. The program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel-efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
Online Driver Education Course: $100
You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
Instructions For Taking The Online Course
- To register for the online driver education course, complete the registration form below. Please be advised, this is not a re-examination course.
- Once the course has been paid for in full, the student email provided (parent email, if under age 18) will be sent the login information for the course. This includes a username, password, and link to enter the course.
- The student logs in and begins the online course as instructed.
- The student is allowed to complete the final exam by making an appointment to go to 1 Stop Driving School facility. The student is given written verification of completion of the theory portion of driver education. This document verifies that the student has completed the portion of the course and is ready to take the final exam.
- 1 Stop Driving School licensed instructor will provide the student with a Student Authorization Code to complete the final exam at 1 Stop Driving School.
- The student takes the final examination online.
- The course grades the test and reveals the results. If the student passes the course, the instructor will give the certificate of completion provided by the National Driver Training Institute to the student. If the student fails the examination, the student will be allowed to review any section of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again. No refund.
1 Stop Driving School, 3018 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666. Final exam testing is on Wednesday, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 9 am. By appointment only.
Final exam testing is on Wednesday, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 9 am. You will take a final examination online at the end of the course. Upon making payment and passing the final exam, we will receive your Certificate of Completion.
If you have any questions or comments about the course, call us Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day at 757-262-1446. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support, call the National Driver Training Institute help desk Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm (Central Time) at 1-800-942-2050. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have comments or concerns about this course, call the DMV toll-free number 1-877-885-5790.
Complete This Form to Register For the Course
You will be contacted to make payment arrangements