DRIVER EDUCATION ONLINE COURSE $75.00
Important – Please Read
About the Course
1 Stop Driving School has partnered with the 3A Method Driving Schools to provide our students with the online classroom Virginia Teen and Adult Driver Education Course. The program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel-efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
90-Minute Parent Teen Component
Virginia code requires students who live in planning district 8 to complete an additional 90-minute parent/student driver education component with a parent. Planning District 8 consists of the counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William and the cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church Manassas, and Manassas Park. School divisions (outside of Planning District 8) that require the completion of this component consist of Albermarle County, Cumberland County, Fluvanna County, Highland County, Northumberland County, Stafford, and Williamsburg-James City County.
Online Driver Education Course: $75
After paying for the course, if you are not automatically redirected, before leaving PayPal, click on the Return to Merchant button to register for the course.
You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer. Please be advised, this is not a re-examination course.
Instructions For Taking The Online Course
- First you must pay for the online course by clicking on the Pay Now button. Before you leave PayPal click on the RETURN TO MERCHANT.
- After you click RETURN TO MERCHANT, you will be directed to the online course where you should register immediately. After registering for the online course, you will be sent an email with the direct link to the online course – which you will click (or copy and paste) whenever you want to return to your online sessions.
- You can start reading the course now or whenever you want!.
- The student is allowed to complete the final exam by making an appointment to go to 1 Stop Driving School facility. The student is given written verification of completion of the theory portion of driver education. This document verifies that the student has completed the portion of the course and is ready to take the final exam.
- 1 Stop Driving School licensed instructor will provide the student with a Student Authorization Code to complete the final exam at 1 Stop Driving School.
- The student takes the final examination online.
- The course grades the test and reveals the results. If the student passes the course, the instructor will give the certificate of completion provided by 3A Method Driving Schools to the student. If the student fails the examination, the student will be allowed to review any section of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again.
1 Stop Driving School, 3018 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666. Final exam testing is on Wednesday, Fridays, and Saturdays, at 9 am to 3 pm. By appointment only.
You will take a final examination online at the end of the course. After passing the final exam, you will receive your Certificate of Completion.
Call us at 757-262-1446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Click on the Contact link at the top of this page for all of our contact information.
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have comments or concerns about this course, call the DMV toll-free number 1-877-885-5790.