3X Test Failure - VIRGINIA DRIVER'S MANUAL COURSE - ONLINE $100
3X Test Failure - Virginia Driver's Manual - Online Course - $100
About the Virginia Driver's Manual Online Couse - 3X Test Failure
1 Stop Driving School provides students with the online version of the Virginia Driver’s Manual Course.
Students under the age of 18 who fail the general knowledge test three times:
- If you complete the required classroom portion of driver’s education (consisting of 36 fifty-minute classroom sessions) after you fail three times, you may present the certificate of completion such as a DEC-1 green card or DEC 8 pink card, (from the public or private school) or DTS 36 Form (from a DMV-licensed driver training school) to satisfy the three-times failure.
- If you complete the classroom component of driver education before failing the knowledge test three times you may take the eight-hour driver’s manual course online or in-person to satisfy the three times failure. You must provide your certificate of completion such as a DEC-1 green card or DEC 8 pink card (from a public or private school) or DTS 36 Form (from a DMV-licensed driver training school) to the email address of the school that will be providing the Driver’s Manual course before you enroll in the Driver’s Manual Course.
Students age 18 or older may complete an 8-hour Driver’s Manual course, either in a classroom or online. This 8-hour course is based on the Virginia driver’s manual and is designed to better prepare individuals for the knowledge test.
Note: The completion date of the driver’s manual course must be after the date of your third knowledge test failure.
When you have successfully completed either the classroom or online version of the Driver’s Manual course and have provided DMV with your certificate of completion, you can retake the general knowledge exam.
Same day certificate of completion.
• Reasonable, Relaxed & Quickest Online Virginia Driver’s Manual course.
• Instant Final Exam Results.
• Free Unlimited Retakes of Final Exam.
• Easy to Navigate Course.
• Works on all electronic devices.
• Avoid sitting in a classroom for hours.
The Virginia DMV has reviewed and licensed this online course – and all ages are eligible. However, please be aware of the following:
If you are under age 18 – You must retake the classroom component of driver education (consisting of 36 50-minute classroom sessions). If you wish to take the online eight-hour Driver’s Manual course, in the classroom or online, you must provide proof of having completed the classroom component of driver education before you are allowed to enroll in the Driver’s Manual course.
If you are age 18 or older – You must either take the classroom component of driver education (consisting of 36 50-minute classroom sessions) or complete an eight-hour Driver’s Manual course in the classroom or online.
Instructions for Taking the Online Course
First, you must pay for the online course by clicking the Pay Now and Register button.
After paying for the course, click the CLICK HERE TO REGISTER button. You will be directed to the online course page, where you should register immediately. After registering for the online course, you will be sent an email with the direct link to the course – which you will click (or copy and paste) whenever you want to return to your online sessions.
The course is entirely web-based, providing learners with the flexibility to commence their coursework at any time of their choosing. Participants may access the course material and the final examination from any location worldwide. The course is self-paced, allowing students to complete the program at their convenience. Please keep your account active.